OpenVox B100P provides 1 ports of S/T BRI interface. The BRI port can be configured for TE or NT mode by jumpers. This port configuration is detected by the driver automatically.
B100P S/T BRI interface card delivers great voice quality in the telephony systems. It turns your legacy ISDN BRI equipment into powerful Voice over IP devices and provides a soft migration path from ISDN technology to the new Voice over IP world.
The B100P brings powerful ISDN BRI connectivity to your Linux machine. It comes with fully GPLed drivers for the Linux kernel.
B100P works with Asterisk®, Elastix®, FreeSWITCH™, PBX in a Flash, trixbox®, Yate™ and IPPBX/IVR projects as well as other Open Source and proprietary PBX, Switch, IVR, and VoIP gateway applications.
- ISDN BRI PBX (embedded)
- VoIP BRI Gateways
- ISDN LAN Routers for BRI
- ISDN Least Cost Routers for BRI
- ISDN Test Equipment for BRI
- PBX to PBX trunking
- Single port of S/T BRI interface
- 1 RJ-45 interfaces on a single PCI bracket
- ITU-T I.430 and TBR 3 certified and S/T ISDN supporting in TE and NT mode
- Fully PCI 2.2 compliant
- Compatible with 5 V and 3.3 V PCI busses
- 32 bit bus master DMA data exchanges across PCI interface at 132 Mbytes/sec for minimum host processor intervention
- DTMF detection on the B-channel
- Multiparty audio conferences bridge
- The port can be configured for TE or NT mode
- Power: 0.05W Minimum, 0.13W Maximum
- Operation temperature: 0°C to 50°C
- Storage temperature: -40°C to 125°C
- Dimension: 120mm*50mm*16mm
- Weight: 46g
- Linux (all versions, releases and distributions from 1.0 up)
Minimum Hardware Requirement
- 800-Mhz Pentium III
- 128MB RAM
- Available PCI Slot
- RoHS Compliant
- Certificates: FCC, CE and LVD